Sunday, March 1, 2015

Do you REALLY want to know what your favorite Disney princess says about you?

So I stumbled across this BuzzFeed quiz called What Does Your Favorite Disney Princess Say About You? Intrigued, I clicked on the link and answered the first question: Choose your favorite Disney princess. Little did I know, but I had actually already completed the quiz. That's right, this one-question quiz was attempting to make generalizations about me after a single click.

I was humored by this "quiz" (the air quotes felt necessary) and decided to scope out the possible answers. Here are the summarized results:

  • Pocahontas--you're adventurous (my personal pick, if you were wondering)
  • Snow White -- you're sincere! (hmmm...not vague at all.)
  • Cinderella -- you're a dreamer!
  • Aurora -- you're charming! (or maybe more like, "you're tired!"
  • Ariel -- you're brave!
  • Belle -- you always see the best in people! (I thought this one would be more along the lines of smart or quirky. Oh well)
  • Jasmine -- you stand up for what you believe in!
  • Mulan -- you're fearless!
  • Tiana -- you're a go-getter!
  • Rapunzel -- you're loyal! (again, no vagueness here)
  • Merida -- you're powerful!
  • Anna -- you're passionate!
More than anything, it made me chuckle that BuzzFeed user Lara Parker felt the need to create this extremely telling and informative quiz. I really feel like I know myself better, so thank you Lara. Oh, and now that Pocahontas is my "spirit animal"  and that I "can't be tamed" (shoutout to Miley Cyrus), I'm really sure that I'm going places. 

No comments:

Post a Comment