Saturday, March 28, 2015

What does tell me about my Disney knowledge?

I am proud of/ ashamed of/ confused by (you choose) the fact that I got a 6/9 on this quiz. Yay! I was able to successfully guess 2/3 of Disney movies by their color schemes. GO ME! Kidding, that was not my exact reaction. It was more along the lines of *random click* Hmm, maybe that looks right, whatever, let me just go with my gut. Wow, I weirdly got a lot of these right. 

The point I'm trying to make –which may or may not be clear by my attempt to portray my thoughts– is that I literally found this quiz to be ridiculous. The Disney bowls were beyond weird, but this quiz was different in that it was an actual test with an actual result to prove one's ability to correctly decipher a color scheme of lines into a Disney film.

I get that BuzzFeed employees want to catch our attention, but I just don't know if this quiz will do just that. It's missing the "So, what?" factor that I think is relevant to all texts we analyze (films, readings, songs, etc.) My final thoughts on this quiz:  
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No comments:

Post a Comment