Sunday, March 22, 2015

The Completely Sensible and Logical Disney Princesses as Bowls

I totally get that BuzzFeed strives to be creative. It's their job to come up with catchy, unique ideas that will cause internet scrollers to stop what they are doing and "click". I'm sure that the last thing BuzzFeed employees want to do is to create a boring, unoriginal article. So, I completely 100% understand why they decided to come up with the clearly logical... Princess Bowls?

That's right. This actually exists. And unless I'm missing some mutually understood joke or something, I see zero sense in this. LITERALLY there are bowls as princesses. I'm just beyond confused/amused/WHAT.

Through comments, I discovered that I was not alone in my thinking. BuzzFeed users were just as puzzled as I was. Over 500 people chose "WTF" as their reaction to the article. Others made comments to BuzzFeed about being drunk or high. Overall, this was just ridiculous, but definitely worth sharing. Off to go eat some soup out of my Disney Princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment