Saturday, April 11, 2015

Word Searches Are NOT Just For Kids

I spent a solid 20 minutes successfully completing this BuzzFeed word search quiz related to Disney Villains. As tempting as it was to click on the first word I saw a part of, I was (surprisingly) patient and waited til I was absolutely sure that the word in the puzzle was entirely correct.

This word search was (1) way more challenging than I anticipated and (2) extremely entertaining. It took a lot of focus, requiring me to read through the lines. And once I did read through, I found that the author was having some fun, throwing in random words from the movie at hand just to see how closely you were paying attention.

Solid quiz. Some good, clean, Disney fun. Be prepared! <--- HA. Get it? Lol k I'm done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment