Tuesday, April 7, 2015

DUUUUUUKE BABY!!!

Still feeling the rush off of last night's NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP WIN!!!! And while this is obviously a Disney blog, I have a moment from all of last night's magic that clearly relates to Disney and is, thus, "bloggable".

After the incredibly memorable and unbelievable (understatement) game, the glorious (really no other word to describe it) bonfire, and the overall excitement of the night, my friends and I headed back to East Campus on the bus. One of my friends wanted to Instagram a picture to commemorate the evening. She used the caption "The happiest place on Earth", aka the tagline for Disneyland. No offense, Disney, but I would have to agree that Duke University was, in fact, the happiest place on Earth last night.

LET'S GO DUKE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment