Friday, April 10, 2015

The Little Mermaid 2.0 starring... me

Often times when I take BuzzFeed quizzes, I am not fully convinced by the results. I mean, how can some random (a la "What is your favorite food?" and "Where would your dream vacation be?") clickable questions realllllly allow BuzzFeed to make any accurate conclusions about me and my  personality. However, this "Which Disney Movie Would You Actually Star In?" quiz gave me surprisingly (what I would consider to be) accurate results!

I was told I would star in The Little Mermaid. I was impressed by this solution because I find Ariel to be, in many ways, very relatable! She is adventurous, impulsive, trying her best to be independent, and, in some cases, growing up as she learns from her mistakes.

BuzzFeed told me:

"You’re curious, adventurous, and a hopeless romantic. You know The One is out there, be it on land or under the sea. Grab your dinglehopper and fluff up your hair, because your starring roll is here for the taking!"

While I wasn't planning on using my dinglehopper any time soon, I guess it's never to early to give it a try! Although I couldn't quite see myself as a redhead....

No comments:

Post a Comment